Home / Cupcake stands / 50 Cupcake Stand

What is the best 50 Cupcake Stand? Compare features.

YestBuy 4 Tier Maypole Square Wedding Party Tree Tower Acrylic Cupcake Display Stand (15.1 Inches)

YestBuy 4 Tier Maypole Square Wedding Party Tree Tower Acrylic Cupcake Display Stand (15.1 Inches)
  1. HEIGHT : 12cm(4.7") high between per 2 tiers of acrylic plates
  2. PACKAGE : Customized carton for per unit,completely protect every plates of the whole cake stand,you don't need to be aware of damage when shipping,also we have good after sale service,we'd like to hear every client's suggestion or complaints and we fix all for you.
  3. STABILITY : By using Acrylic Rod with Screws instead of Tube to make this cupcake stand straight and stable,also 4mm acrylic plates instead of 3mm or 2mm thickness,which can hold around 12 pounds cupcake,dessert,pastry or food.
  4. STRUCTURE : Could be removable as a 4,3,2 tiers cupcake stand,each acrylic plate can be assembled freely.
  5. OCCASION : High transparent acrylic to make this europe stylish cake stand,ideally for various events such as wedding,engagement,birthday,party,baby shower,Christmas etc
$32.00

Schedule of price changes

Current price2018-09-21
Minimum price2018-09-19
Maximum price$32.002018-09-19

Peerless cupcake tree stand server holds 50 to 75 cupcakes

Luzy’s 5-Range Metal Cupcake Stand on sale for only $19.95 (reg. $50 ...

My But Pony- Game

My ensemble mates and fellow My Little Pony fanatic’s has been playing My Little Pony on their phones for a long sometimes. When I got my Nokia, it did not support the game. But then, I got my hands on the Dark Mare phone, which supports both My Little Pony and PokemonGo. I’ve been playing the My Pygmy...

SinoAcrylic 4 Tier Square Cupcake Stand With Fantastic Plate - Dessert Display Holders - Black Stacked Party Cupcake Tree - Tiered Cake Stand - Cupcake Tower for Parties Birthday

SinoAcrylic 4 Tier Square Cupcake Stand With Fantastic Plate - Dessert Display Holders - Black Stacked Party Cupcake Tree - Tiered Cake Stand - Cupcake Tower for Parties Birthday
  1. Customized carton for per unit,completely protect every plates of the whole cake stand,also we have good after sale service,we'd like to hear every client's suggestion or complaints and we fix all for you.
  2. 4 acrylic tiers with protective films(please torn the films when use) , 3 acrylic rods , 2 pcs short screws , 2 pcs long screws, 1 screwdrivers , 4 non-skid gaskets easy installation instruction paper.
  3. This stand can hold 52 pieces of 3'' cupcakes.Each acrylic plate can be assembled freely,nested design,easy to assemble and disassemble.
  4. The new version 4 tier cupcake cake stand , the plate is unique ,overall is 12",each tier is 6"8"10"12", 4" between each tier.
  5. Premium black acrylic is widely used as a birthday cake stand, breakfast food display stand, party food display rack, engagement, marriage, Thanksgiving, Christmas, many festivals and occasions can use it.
$29.99

Current price2018-09-21
Minimum price2018-09-02
Maximum price$29.992018-09-02

Zucchini-Blueberry Muffins

This modus operandi is (as most recipes often are) based on several different recipes. It all started with somebody’s zucchini-blueberry BREAD programme, which somebody decided would make a great zucchini-blueberry CAKE with a lemon icing. Then, someone reason those would be great zucchini-blueberry...

The BEST Banana Gateau. Ever.

Using a handheld or stand mixer bespoke with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy - about 1 minute. Add both sugars and vanquish on high speed for 2 minutes until creamed together. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula as...

Lucas's Pokemon dinner party!

Wow it has been little short of a month since my last post. Well things have been really busy because its summer time and soon it will be Lucas' birthday fete. Originally Lucas wanted to have a superheroes bday party-- Avengers vs. Justice League. and then Pokemon Go came out and both hubs and I demeanour so...

5 Tiers Round Acrylic Cupcakes Stands Holders, Clear Wedding Cakes Stand, Large Pastry Cupcake Tower Stand for 50 60 cupcakes, Cupcake Tree, Cupcake Display DYCacrlic(Unique Bubble Party Decorations)

5 Tiers Round Acrylic Cupcakes Stands Holders, Clear Wedding Cakes Stand, Large Pastry Cupcake Tower Stand for 50 60 cupcakes, Cupcake Tree, Cupcake Display DYCacrlic(Unique Bubble Party Decorations)
  1. STABILITY of Cupcake Display Stand: By using Acrylic Rod with Screws instead of Tube to make this cup cake stand straight and stable,also 4mm acrylic plates instead of 3mm or 2mm thickness,which can hold around 20 pounds cupcakes (60 pcs),desserts,fruit,pastry or food etc.
  2. STRUCTURE of Cupcakes Wedding Tower : 10 cm ( 4") high between per 2 tiers of acrylic plates , could be removable as a 5,4,3,2 tiers cupcake stand and dessert stands,each acrylic plate can be assembled freely.
  3. OCCASION Of Pastry Tower : High transparent acrylic to make this europe stylish cake stand,ideally for various events such as wedding,engagement,birthday,party,baby shower,christmas etc
  4. 2017 New STYLE CUPCAKE HOLDERS: unique bubble rod to make the cupcake holder stand beautiful and outstanding than other cupcake stand tower
  5. PACKAGE OF CUPCAKE TOWER : Customized carton for per unit,completely protect every plates of the whole pastry dessert stand,you don't need to be aware of damage when shipping,also we have good after sale service,we'd like to hear every client's suggestion or complaints and we fix all for you.
$69.99

Current price2018-09-21
Minimum price2018-09-19
Maximum price$69.992018-09-19

50 Subdue Things to Eat in Richmond, Virginia Before You Die

I’ve compiled a index of what I think to be the 50 best things to eat in RVA before you die ... to make you feel like you’re in a real Cuban bodega. Additional menu stand outs comprise the coconut risotto cakes, the Cuban-style roast pork and cafe ...

50's fete idea-cupcake stand d.i.y

Scent that? Pumpkin-spice season arrives early at shops, restaurants

Just stoppage out the recipes for pumpkin bread and pumpkin cupcakes that are attached to this story ... these recipes contain up to 50 percent less sugar than deathless recipes. Many pumpkin-flavored desserts fall into the same traps: They’re overly sweet ...

In totting up to the cupcake stand topper cake, I made over 50 fondant ...

The Simpsons: 50 unsurpassed episodes

The segment where Bart and Lisa stand at their dad’s bedside before the operation ... with a neat nod to Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange included in the shot where he reaches up for the cupcakes. There’s also insignificant Milhouse delivering a particularly ...

BonNoces 4 Tier Acrylic Glass Square Cupcake Stand - Tiered Cake Stand - Clear Stacked Party Cupcake Tree - Dessert Display Holders - Cupcake Tower For Wedding, Happy Birthday

BonNoces 4 Tier Acrylic Glass Square Cupcake Stand - Tiered Cake Stand - Clear Stacked Party Cupcake Tree - Dessert Display Holders - Cupcake Tower For Wedding, Happy Birthday
  1. ❤We have good after sale service,we'd like to hear every client's suggestion or complaints and we help you solve.
  2. ❤It holds about 36-40 pieces standard cupcakes, muffins, or other personal-size confections, making it a great choice for parties large or small.
  3. ❤The cupcake stand tower can be put together ( and disassembled ) quickly and easily. It can be disassembled as four platters, making it easy to transport and compact for storage or cleaning.
  4. ❤The diameter of platters: 6", 8", 10", 12". Height: 10cm (4") high between each tier. 13" total over all.
  5. ❤Perfect for holidays, parties, entertaining, or daily use,any other casual and non-casual occassion,displaying cupcakes,baked breads and pastries,desserts,appetizers,fruits, brownies, and other party treats.Adding your theme party decorations are greatly.
$38.99

Current price2018-09-21
Minimum price2018-09-12
Maximum price$38.992018-09-12

BonNoces 5 Tiers Round Acrylic Pastry Wedding Cupcake Stands Tower Tree-Cupcake Carrier-Clear Tiered Cake Stand Tall Jumbo-Round Dessert Stands-Cupcake Display Stand

BonNoces 5 Tiers Round Acrylic Pastry Wedding Cupcake Stands Tower Tree-Cupcake Carrier-Clear Tiered Cake Stand Tall Jumbo-Round Dessert Stands-Cupcake Display Stand
  1. ♥The superior quality materials are stronger than most towers yet lightweight and easy to transport. This premium dessert tower will be the center piece of every party.This Cupcake tower is well packaged, each tier is wrapped individually, as are each center support piece.Made of food grade high quality acrylic, finished smooth edge and wrapped with plastic sheet for the most advanced protection!❤TIP:Please tear off all protective layers before installation!
  2. ♥The diameter of platters: 6", 8", 10", 12",14". Height: 10cm (4") high between each tier. 17" total over all.
  3. ♥ Have you pictured yourself impressing everyone at the party with unique beautifully decorated cupcakes & other baked goods?Bring your delicious desserts to life with these crystal clear dessert trays. Dress up any gathering with a sophisticated dessert arrangement on this professional Cupcake Stand. Impress your guests with this stunning Acrylic Cupcake Tower by Cakes of Eden.
  4. ♥It holds about 50-60 pieces standard cupcakes, muffins, or other personal-size confections, making it a great choice for parties large or small.
  5. ♥Perfect for holidays, parties, entertaining, or daily use,any other casual and non-casual occassion,displaying cupcakes,baked breads and pastries,desserts,appetizers,fruits, brownies, and other party treats.Adding your theme party decorations are greatly.
$50.99

Current price2018-09-21
Minimum price2018-09-12
Maximum price$50.992018-09-12

Our specialty (phantom) cupcakes & stands

Jusalpha Large 5-Tier Acrylic Round Wedding Cake Stand/Cupcake Stand Tower/Dessert Stand/Pastry Serving Platter/Food Display Stand (5RF)

Jusalpha Large 5-Tier Acrylic Round Wedding Cake Stand/Cupcake Stand Tower/Dessert Stand/Pastry Serving Platter/Food Display Stand (5RF)
  1. NEW Design: This is a new version 5 tier stand which added 4 acrylic rods to the base to heighten the stand from the ground. The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished. Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished.
  2. Plate Size: 6'' 8'' 10'' 12'' 14'', 4'' between each tier, 18'' tall over all. Read carefully for the measurement when you selecting a cake stand on Amazon.
  3. Material: Made of strong food grade acrylic.,Beautifully displays cupcakes or other dessert. Each stand comes with a bonus tote bag for convenient and safe carrying.
  4. Capacity: It can hold about 55-pieces of 3'' cupcakes, this stand can also adjust to a smaller size stand as needed
  5. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM USA MERCHANT
$33.99

0,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99,33.99
Current price2018-09-21
Minimum price2018-08-30
Maximum price$33.992018-08-30

Series White Cupcake Stand - Holds 50-150 cupcakes! Richmond ...

50 300 Cupcake Stand Holder U Tart up Wedding BTM Tier 34in Halloween ...

Destroyed cupcakes with roses on stand

["grounding","baked","bakery","breakfast","brown","cake","calorie","calories","chocolate","closeup","cocoa","color","confectionery","cream","creme","cup","cupcake","cupcakes ... ","pastry","roses","tidbit","stand","sugar","sweet","table","tasty","unhealthy ...

... by Kristen Armendariz on Bar stands, cupcake holders and food/ca

Pink birthday cupcakes on lump stand

["qualifications","bake","baked","bakery","baking","birthday","buttercream","cake","candy","celebration","colorful","confectionery","cookery","cookie","cooking","cream","culinary","cupcake","decorated ... ","served","sprinkles","stand","afters","swirl ...

4 Rank Square Wedding Acrylic Cupcake Tower Stand-cake Stand With Rod Feet

It was remarkably protected,there were no scratches. This was a replacement order from the original that never came from another seller. They really helped me out by sending it ASAP. I'm so beneficial with my cupcake stand and I'm 100% satisfied!!

Retro Aged 50's Record Dessert 3 Tier Pedestal Cake Cupcake Stand ...

Relevant pages

Minnie Mouse Cupcake Decorations

BETOP HOUSE Set of 1 Dozen Mickey Mouse Minnie Cupcake Mufiin Wrappers Toppers Kit for Kids Birthday Party Baby Shower (Minnie)

Quinceanera Cake Stands

Victoria Antique Silver Cake Stand Set of 3, Round Glass Plate Metal Dessert Cupcake Pedestal Wedding Party Display with Crystals

Superhero Cupcake Stand

Ginger Ray Pop Art Superhero Party Cupcake Stand, Mixed

Jungle Cupcake Toppers

24 Counts Gold Glitter Jungle Safari Animal Cupcake toppers Elephant Giraffe Lion Tiger for Baby Shower Birthday Party Decorations

Light Up Cake Stand

50th Birthday Cupcake Toppers

50&Fabulous Rhinestone Birthday Cake Topper | 50th Party Decoration Ideas | Premium Sparkly Crystal Diamond Gems | Quality Metal Alloy (50&Fab Silver)

50th Birthday Cupcake Picks

Adult 50th Birthday - Gold - Cupcake Picks with Stickers - Birthday Party Cupcake Toppers - 12 Count

150 Cupcake Stand

Bling Wedding Cake Stand, Cupcake Base, Dessert Serving Plate/Centerpiece (14'' Round, Silver)